All the elements of the Black series are also suitable for use on induction plates, guaranteeing professional results.
The aesthetic research aims at a chromatic and material contrast: the Black line is designed in the shade of black for both the exterior and the interior, while the wengé wood handles are elegantly combined with tool body.
The wenge handle also takes on the function of a perfect heat insulator during cooking.
To preserve the quality of the non-stick and the utensil, when used for the first time, evenly grease the inside with a little oil and dry it with a soft cloth
• always place the pan on heat source more proportionate to its size
• do not overheat the pan by vacuum
• do not char fatty foods
• on the ceramic plate lift the pan, avoiding it slide on it
• let the pan cool down before washing it
• do not use metal utensils, but only in plastic or wood
• avoid keeping acidic foods for a long time inside the
• do not use abrasive powders and/or scouring pads to wash the pan; just use hot water and a soft sponge with a minimum amount of neutral detergent
• dishwasher safe is allowed by preferably using low temperature cycles (50° or ECO)
• store the pan carefully, avoiding scratching the coatings
• do not put the pan in the oven or microwave
History of the designer
In Milan, KnIndustrie, a design brand, was presented for the first time in 2011 which pays particular attention to quality, detail and technology.
Its collections reflect great creativity, innovation and sophistication. KnIndustrie has been able to create a bold, eco-sustainable and innovative Made in Italy project with tools that become protagonists with captivating lines. Functional, sober and often eco-friendly, they contain a passion for design, attention to quality and very high technology for a project that could be defined as “visionary” ;. Admire the collections rich in innovative, sophisticated elements and in line with the most important Italian tradition.
Dimensions: cm Ø 28 x H11
Material: black painted aluminum and wengè
DELIVERY ON THE STREET LEVEL
Estimated between 25/11/2022 and 01/12/2022