Rights and obligations of the user
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the information and data provided to 13metriquadri Srl and requested by the latter, and is responsible for communicating any changes to the information and data provided initially in a timely manner.
Upon confirmation of a purchase order, the User accepts and declares:
- to have read, understood and accepted the General Terms of Website Navigation and Use
- to authorise 13metriquadri Srl to process the personal data provided during registration on the Website and at the moment of purchase, as well as to provide 13metriquadri Srl with the personal data required to process payment through the methods indicated;
- to endeavour to save an electronic copy of the contract and the current General Terms and Conditions of Website Navigation and Use;
- to send, upon request from 13metriquadri Srl, a copy of his or her personal identification documents, including for purposes of identity verification regarding a credit card used for a transaction. If this information is not provided within 24 (twenty-four) hours, 13metriquadri Srl may refuse payment and cancel the order. The receipt for a completed order will be displayed on the Website and may be printed through the appropriate link.
Before accepting delivery of the Product from the carrier, the User (in the presence of said carrier) should ensure that:
- the number and type of Products correspond to those listed on the delivery slip;
- the packaging used for the transportation is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, including the fastening materials;
- the quantity and type of the Products delivered correspond to those purchased.
Any irregularities or anomalies must be immediately brought to the attention of the carrier at the moment of delivery of the Products by noting it in the appropriate way on the delivery slip. If the absence of this, 13metriquadri Srl will not replace items or issue refunds for any damaged goods.
In addition to the indication on the delivery slip, the User must, within and no later than 8 (eight) days from receipt of delivery, provide written notification addressed to 13metriquadri Srl via email, at the address customercare@TMQstore.com.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of www.TMQstore.com such as, for example, images, dialogues, music, videos, documents, drawings, and any other material, in any published format, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, fonts, design of the website, layout, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of www.TMQstore.com are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of 13metriquadri Srl and rights holders. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the contents is forbidden without our explicit written consent.
13metriquadri Srl has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit direct or indirect, permanent temporary reproduction, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of the site and its contents.
The use, display and possible temporary reproduction of the materials present on www.TMQstore.com is authorized exclusively for purposes that are not economically relevant. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with the copyright and other intellectual property rights of 13metriquadri Srl and of the authors of the individual works contained in the website.
Links to other websites
13metriquadri Srl provides hyperlinks or links to other websites solely to facilitate their users in searching and browsing and to facilitate hypertext links on the Internet to other websites. The activation of the links does not imply any recommendation or notification of 13metriquadri Srl, nor any guarantee about their contents, services or goods supplied by them and sold to Internet users.
13metriquadri Srl does not control or perform any monitoring of these websites and their contents, nor can it be responsible for the contents of these sites and the rules adopted by them, including with regard to the privacy and processing of the user’s personal data during operations navigation.
The user is asked to pay maximum attention to the links, through links, to these websites, and to read carefully their conditions of use and privacy regulations.
It is possible to request a copy of the invoice by sending an email to customercare@TMQstore.com, indicating the relevant information, within one day of ordering.
Our prices include IVA (Italian VAT) for all orders from member states of the European Union.
For orders placed outside of the European Union, the prices displayed do not include VAT. However, these orders are subject to any taxes and customs fees valid in the destination country. These costs and the formal procedures resulting from them are to be paid to the carrier at the moment of delivery, and are the responsibility of the client/consignee.
I hereby confirm that I have read the statement regarding the processing of my personal data in compliance with all applicable data protection legislation, including EU Regulation 679/2016 which came into force on 25 May 2018.
Dear User, we hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed and recorded in the databases of 13metriquadri srl the company responsible for the processing of the data.
Contact details of the Data Controller and the DPO
- Data Controller: 13metriquadri srl Viale Paolo Guidi 102 47814 Bellaria - RN
- Contact details: by email: customercare@TMQstore.com
We can be contacted at the above addresses at any time, or alternatively at the email address customercare@TMQstore.com
Whenever contacting 13metriquadri srl, it is essential to include your contact details with your request in order to identify you and allow a reply.
The aims of the data processing are as follows: (i) provide any information requested from us; (ii) for Product/Service purchases, execute, fulfil, and monitor the performance of contracts; (iii) fulfil our obligations; (iv) send communications for commercial purposes if consent was given when registering on the Website or at a later date.
As regards communications for commercial purposes, the following should be noted:
- 13metriquadri srl is entitled to send you communications relating to Products/Services offered on the Website (under the conditions set out in the General Conditions of Browsing and Use of the Website, which can be found at the link "General Conditions of Sale") or on other websites of 13metriquadri srl.’s commercial partners within the following product categories: fashion, home, gift ideas, travel, health and wellness, electronics and audiovisual materials, catering, telephone services, electricity and gas supply, sporting goods, tickets for shows, exhibitions and concerts.
- Said communications will be sent by any means, including among others: post, telephone, email or other means of electronic communication.
- All forms of commercial communication will include clear indications of the methods for unsubscribing, which will be free of charge. 13metriquadri srl will act to implement unsubscribe requests within 3 working days from receipt of each request. Following unsubscribing on request, 13metriquadri srl will only send communications necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and the protection of your interests in general.
If for any reason 13metriquadri srl is involved in operations of transformation, merger, demerger, acquisition, joint venture, sale and/or rental of business or branches of business, or, more generally, in any act of disposal concerning the company or a branch of the same, you will be provided with the necessary updates regarding any policies issued by demerged or merged companies, and in all cases the name of the new data controller and the identifying details of any additional persons responsible for exercising the right of access to your personal data, in compliance with the provisions of Law. In the case of merger by acquisition, the acquiring company (or the company resulting from the merger) will issue a notification (or amendment, if already issued) if, as a result of the merger, processing operations requiring notification are conducted. In the case of demergers, the company or companies resulting from the operation will issue a notification if, as a result of the operation, processing operations requiring notification are conducted.
We can be contacted at any time at the above addresses or alternatively at the email address customercare@TMQstore.com in order to exercise the rights to access, correct, amend, cancel, or oppose processing, without this affecting the aforementioned unsubscribe procedure regarding commercial communications sent by electronic means.
In the event that you provide personal data of third parties, you must inform them and obtain their consent for the processing of their data in compliance with this policy and current legislation.
The personal data requested are necessary for the execution of the contract, as well as to allow 13metriquadri srl to fulfil its obligations and to achieve the aims mentioned above. These data include: name, surname, address and contact numbers, and credit/debit card details if Products/Services are purchased on our Website.
13metriquadri srl hereby informs you that the computer systems and software procedures involved in the use of the Website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit to the use of Internet communication protocols. Such data include but are not limited to: IP address, computer domain names, URI notation addresses, time of requests, methods used to submit requests to the server, numerical codes, and other parameters regarding the operating system and IT environment. These may be associated with identified parties and are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and check its correct operation, and the data are deleted immediately after processing. This class of data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any cyber crimes
In addition, 13metriquadri srl also informs you that so-called "cookies" are blocks of information sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser) and then retransmitted back from the client to the server (without undergoing changes) each time the client accesses the same portion of the same domain, so that the website has a record of your access history.
The subjects to whom personal data refer have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data at any time, and to be informed of their content and origin. They may verify their accuracy, request amendment, updating, correction, or cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, block unlawful processing, and, for legitimate motives, oppose said processing.
Information about Cookies
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually a browser), where they are saved to be retransmitted to the same sites on the same user’s next visit. When browsing a website, the user’s terminal may also receive cookies sent by other sites or web servers (so-called “third-party cookies”) which may contain elements (for example images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages on other domains) present on the site that the user is visiting.
Using cookies, the server sends information that is re-accessed and updated every time the user returns to the site. The website can therefore automatically adapt to the user, improving the browsing experience. Cookies also provide the website owner with anonymous information on user browsing habits, including for the obtaining of statistics on website use and to improve the browsing experience. Information gathered from cookies may also be used to construct a “profile” of preferences demonstrated by the user during browsing, in order to personalise the promotional messages shown.
Types of cookies
According to the legislation on the protection of personal data, cookies can be divided into “technical” cookies, for uses not requiring the consent of the user, and “profiling” cookies, for promotional purposes, for which consent of the user must be obtained.
This type of cookie can be further subdivided into:
Session/browsing cookies. These cookies are fundamental for browsing a site and making full use of its features, for example maintaining a session and accessing reserved areas. They are strictly necessary, and without them it would be impossible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information for commercial purposes.
Analytics cookies. These cookies gather and analyse information on site usage from its visitors (pages visited, number of times accessed, time spent on the site, etc.) to optimise site management. These cookies do not gather information that can be used to identify the user in any way.
Functional cookies. These allow for user-customised browsing according to a series of selected criteria (for example language) in order to provide a better browsing experience. The information gathered by this type of cookie is anonymous.
The website functions best if technical cookies are enabled; it is nevertheless possible to refuse consent for the use of these cookies on your computer by modifying your browser settings as described below. It should be kept in mind that if cookies are disabled, some features of the site may become unavailable.
Information relating to the user may be gathered by cookies in order to send the user commercial messages in line with their preferences demonstrated during web browsing (their profile).
Due to the impact of these profiling techniques on the user’s privacy, the user’s consent must first be obtained (art. 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003).
While browsing the website, cookies may be installed from other websites, accessible via the website but managed by other entities (third parties). In that case the owner of the Website acts only as a technical intermediary between the user and those other sites.
Disabling and deleting cookies
Web browsers can be configured by the user to either delete cookies or block the installation of cookies entirely on the electronic device in use.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Internet Options” then click on the “Privacy” tab;
- 2. To activate cookies, privacy settings must be set to “Medium” or lower;
- 1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Options”;
- 2. Select the “Privacy” icon;
- 3. Click “Cookies”, then select or deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept cookies from third parties”;
- 1. Click on the Chrome menu icon;
- 2. Select “Settings”;
- 3. At the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced options”;
- 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”;
- 5. Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select “Allow local data storage” (recommended);
- To disable cookies, select “Prevent sites from storing data”;
- 6. Click “Finish” to save settings.
- 1. Click on the “Cog” icon in the upper part of the browser window and select “Preferences”;
- 2. Click on “Protection” and select or deselect the option “Block third-party and advertising cookies”;
- 3. Click “Save”.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, you can visit sites dedicated to the subject, like www.youronlinechoices.com.
Cookies used on this website
- The website uses:
- Technical cookies
- Session/browsing cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Functional cookies
- Profiling cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Google (plus, analytics):
- Note: in the absence of different settings on your browser, by continuing to browse you consent to the use of these cookies. This consent will be recorded in a technical cookie stored for one year.