knindustrie padella the omelette tamagoyaki cm 21 - beyond basic
The Omelette is called the new pan to prepare omelettes with an attractive square shape that is inspired by the traditional Tamagoyaki, a Japanese pan used for the preparation of egg and bento omelette.
The Omelette, designed by Lara Caffi and an absolute novelty in the Beyond Basic collection, stands out for its unusual and original shape, radically changing the classic presentation of an omelette.
Square-shaped, it is made of nickel-free steel suitable for induction with a non-stick coating reinforced with diamond crystals and a wenge handle.
To preserve the quality of the non-stick and the utensil, when used for the first time, evenly grease the inside with a little oil and dry it with a soft cloth
• always place the pan on heat source more proportionate to its size
• do not overheat the pan on a vacuum
• use a low flame when cooking
• do not char fatty foods
• on the hot plate raise the pan avoiding it to slide on it
• let The Omelette cool down before washing it
• do not use metal utensils, but only in plastic or wood
• avoid keep acidic foods for a long time in the pan
• do not use abrasive powders and/or scouring pads to wash The Omelette; just use warm water and a soft sponge with a minimum amount of neutral detergent
• do not wash in
the dishwasher • store the pan carefully, avoiding scratching
• do not put The Omelette in the oven or microwave.
History of the designer
In Milan, KnIndustrie, a design brand, was presented for the first time in 2011 which pays particular attention to quality, detail and technology.
Its collections reflect great creativity, innovation and sophistication. KnIndustrie has been able to create a bold, eco-sustainable and innovative Made in Italy project with tools that become protagonists with captivating lines. Functional, sober and often eco-friendly, they contain a passion for design, attention to quality and very high technology for a project that could be defined as “visionary” ;. Admire the collections rich in innovative, sophisticated elements and in line with the most important Italian tradition.
Dimensions: L21 x D21 cm
Material: nickel-free steel and wenge
Cooking: glass ceramic, gas, induction
Design: Laura Caffi
DELIVERY ON THE STREET LEVEL
Estimated between 21/03/2023 and 22/03/2023